To keep academic community abreast with
the latest development in their
area of activities and to provide
informa t i v e suppor t for
research and consultancy, a
Library plays a vital role. At the
same time, for students, library
is a great source to get
information for their curriculum
as wel l as for thei r sel f
NKCC has a well equipped
library with excellent collection
of books, reference material
(like encyclopedias ,
dictionaries, and manuals),
journals and periodicals. The
library functions on an openaccess
system for the faculty,
research scholars and students.
For day to day updating of
information, various national
and local newspapers are also
available as ready-reference.
- Complete silence must be observed in the library.
- While issuing or returning the book, members are required to stand in a queue.
- No reader is allowed to sleep in Library.
- Use of mobile phone is banned in Library.
- To a student, maximum eight books can be issued and maximum ten books can be issued to a faculty member.
- Taking books out of the Library without permission, marking/underlining/ disfiguring the books or damaging the Library property may lead to a heavy fine.
- The Librarian may recall any book at any time if there is a demand.
- Members are advised to keep their belongings at the property counter before entering the Library.
- In case of loss of Library membership card, the same can be re-issued on the basis of a written report-cumrequest to the Librarian.
- Violations of the above rules or any indecent behavior in the Library will lead to cancellation of membership followed by disciplinary action.